The Most Comprehensive Management Course Available Online
A MASTER CLASS FOR MANAGERS IN STATE GOVERNMENT
From the Nation’s Leading Authority on Results-Driven Government
Seven Modules, 26 Sessions
Module One: Results-Focused Mindset
- Session 1: The Journey Begins
- The Five-Management Principles
- Session 2: Respect for People
- Session 3: Customer Focused
- Session 4: Process Thinking
- Session 5: Fact-Driven
- Session 6: Transparent Accountability
Module Two: Align with State Leadership
- Session 1: Understanding What Matters to Your Governor
- Session 2: Understanding Where Your Agency is Headed
Module Three: Building Your management System
- Session 1: Management as a System
- Session 2: Mission, Vision, and Values
- Session 3: Key Goals
- Session 4: Core Processes
Module Four: Set-up Your Scorecard
- Session 1: Outcome Measures
- Session 2: Process Measures
- Session 3: Scorecards
Module Five: Work Your Constraints
- Session 1: Daily Management
- Session 2: Business Reviews, Establishing Healthy Accountability
- Session 3: Coaching One-on-One
Module Six: Improve Your Process
- Session 1: Introduction to 5-Step Improvement
- Session 2: Introduction to the Five Power Tools
- Session 3: Defining the Problem
- Session 4: Mapping the Process
- Session 5: Defining the Solutions
- Session 6: Securing the Win
Module Seven: Celebrate Success
- Session 1: Telling Your Story with Storyboards
- Session 2: Recognition and Celebration
Includes Dozens of Downloadable Tools & Templates
- Put to work a results-driven mindset.
- Connect their team’s work to the priorities of the Governor and their agency.
- Set key goals and activate outcome measures.
- Identify core processes, process customers, and process measures.
- Establish a team outcome and process team scorecard.
- Identify performance constraints.
- Implement at least one process improvement.
- Celebrate their first success.
- Take a final test.
- Receive certification as a results-driven state manager.